Looking for Animator/Motion Designer
Linetest Collective Inc. (linetest.tv) is a full service production studio, focused on crafting imaginative motion graphics and animation to promote inspiring brands. We bring films from concept to completion, creating a balance between design, storytelling, and craftsmanship. We are a young group of designers and storytellers committed to producing high-end work that inspires and makes a difference, both in our local community and internationally. We identify ourselves with the process of collaborating with clients, studios, and artists in an honest, inspiring and accountable manner.
We are looking for a full-time Motion Graphics Designer / Animator to join our close team, someone who can contribute to our projects, our community, and has the passion for challenging themselves to make amazing work! Candidates will need to have strong 3D animation skills, a sense of timing, and a good eye for design. Our ideal designer has the desire for creating innovative visual styles, and is able to execute on them as well. Freedom of expression is vital; we want individuals with fresh ideas and the desire to experiment and challenge the industry.
We also treasure our people. Respect, humbleness and learning from each other is also a big part of who we are. We're looking for someone who is like us: fun, friendly and has a natural love for working in a collaborative team. We love what we do, and we want you to love what you do too, so we can keep growing together. This is a career driven position with opportunity to advance.
Must be able to work in our Vancouver studio and have a permit in place to work within Canada. Must have strong demo reel/portfolio. Failure to produce these conditions will result in automatic removal from application process.
- High proficiency using C4D
- High proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, particularly After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Knowledge in animation principles
- Traditional drawing & design skills an asset
- Being aware of and utilizing new digital technology to ease workflow
- Strong communication skills
- Well organized, can multitask, and has the ability to adapt to different situations
- Ability to manage time and tasks effectively
- Ability to design and illustrate unique assets
- Team oriented individual, works well both independently and as part of a creative team
- 2+ years experience in Motion Graphics or Animation, or impressive portfolio.
- Experience with branding, digital content, visual arts or video production an asset
Degree/diploma in Motion Graphics or Animation
To apply please send a demo reel, portfolio and resume to email@example.com with “Motion Designer/Animator” in the subject line.
Please apply ONLY if you can work on site in our Vancouver studio and have a work permit for Canada. Thank you!